A 3ds Max subscription gives you access to 3D modelling and rendering software that lets you create massive worlds in games, stunning scenes for design visualisation and engaging virtual reality (VR) experiences
Why 3ds Max?
- Easy, robust modelling: Create, shape and define a range of environments and detailed characters.
- High end rendering: 3ds Max works with most major renderers - including Arnold, V-Ray and Iray - to help create striking scenes and visuals.
- Efficient 3D animation: Build imaginative characters and realistic scenes for games, architecture and product design.
- Flexible interoperability: Revit, Inventor and Fusion 360, as well as SketchUp, Unity and Unreal, all work with 3ds Max.
- Arnold for 3ds Max: The MAXtoA plug-in is integrated into 3ds Max, giving you access to the latest Arnold features.
- Fluid simulation: Create realistic liquid behaviours directly in 3ds Max.
- Open Shading Language: Create Open Shading Language (OSL) maps, from simple math nodes all the way up to fully procedural textures.
- Shape Boolean object: Create parametric Boolean operations on 2 or more splines for open or closed shapes using the familiar UI from 3D Booleans.