The UHDN-4P is a 4-port, single-head HDMI KVM switch with Ultra-HD 4K/60Hz resolution video emulation. It can control keyboard-mouse functions on up to four remote computers, and emulates video from HDMI source devices.
- Supports up to Ultra-HD 4K (3840×2160) @ 30/50/60Hz.
- Supports 3D.
- Supports LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, and DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio.
- Supports HDMI 1.3, 1.4, & 2.0.
- HDMI and HDCP compliant.
- Control up to four computers with a single KVM.
- Full EDID HDMI video emulation.
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction.
- Supports USB Keyboard-Mouse emulation.
- Supports all USB 2.0 devices.
- Optionally rack mountable.
- Hot key commands for quick channel selection.
- Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB ports. Users can scan a document and save in another computer.
- Complete KVM emulation for error free booting.
- Easy switching via front-panel, RS-232 or hot keys.
- Full HDMI support, backwards compatibility.
- (1) UHDN-4P — 4-Port Ultra-HD 4K/60Hz KVM Switch
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Quick Installation and User Guide