The AEC Industry Collection Subscription offers a wide selection of tools for professionals in the architecture, engineering and construction industry all in one essential BIM package.
Why a Collection:
- Easier software and licence management: Eliminate the headache of managing multiple product licences. Get insights on product use. Easily download and install what you want, whenever you like.
- Be ready for anything with a full set of BIM tools: Get an essential set of tools, including Revit and AutoCAD, at a great price. And with access to over a dozen more tools, you can try new workflows or projects.
- Access the latest and preceding releases: Ensure software compatibility with all team members by accessing preceding versions when you need them. Stay current with the latest releases. Deploy updates whenever you want.
- Choose access for individuals or teams: Choose between subscriptions that provide single-user access for an individual or give teams permission to share licences with multi-user access.
What is Included:
- Revit: Software for Building Information Modelling
- Civil 3D: Civil engineering design and construction documentation
- Infraworks: Geospatial and engineering BIM platform for planning, design and analysis
- AutoCAD: Software for 2D and 3D CAD. Subscription includes original AutoCAD specialized toolsets and apps.
- Navisworks: Project review software with 5D analysis and design simulation
- 3ds Max: 3D modelling, animation and rendering software for games and design visualisation
- Recap Pro: Reality capture and 3D-scanning software and services
- Advance Steel: 3D modelling software for steel detailing
- Fabrication CADmep
- Insight: Building performance analysis software
- Revit Lite: Turn Revit models into an immersive experience in one click
- Structural Bridge Design: Structural bridge analysis software
- Dynamo Studio: Programming environment that lets designers create visual logic to design workflows and automate tasks
- Formit Pro: Intuitive 3D sketching app with native Revit interoperability
- Robot Structural Analysis Professional: Advanced BIM-integrated structural analysis and code compliance verification tool
- Vehicle Tracking: Vehicle swept path analysis software
- Autodesk Rendering: Fast, high-resolution renderings in the cloud
- Autodesk Drive: CAD-aware cloud storage for individuals and small teams
AEC Industry Collection Subscription provides flexibility for users, with different license terms as well as single and multi user options.