The 12G-AMA is a 4-channel analog audio embedder/disembedder Mini-Converter with support for 12G-SDI input and output up to 4K/UltraHD. Fiber models offer single link fiber I/O including LC and ST options.
Audio disembedding is always functional, providing four analog outputs. Audio embedding is user selectable, on a channel pair basis, to either pass 12G-SDI input audio or to embed input analog audio from the breakout cable.
Analog audio levels are selectable. The 12G-AMA automatically detects and configures the input video standard.
- 12G-SDI Input and Output up to 4K/UltraHD
- 4-channel balanced audio Embedder/Disembedder.
- Audio Disembedding is always functional with four Analog outputs
- Audio Embedding is user selectable to either pass 12G-SDI input audio or embed input analog audio
- Selectable Analog audio levels
- Automatically detects and configures the input video standard
- Small form factor allows for a wide variety of installation locations
- Supplied XLR breakout cable offers 4-channels In and 4-channels Out over eight XLR connectors
- USB connectivity via AJA Mini-Config software
- Dipswitch configuration
- +5-16 VDC Power