AJA’s T-TAP Pro provides high-quality video monitoring, including High Dynamic Range (HDR) support for high frame rate (HFR) and large raster workflows from a Thunderbolt 3 host system.
A versatile device, T-TAP Pro is suitable for high-end color grading, audio mixing, editorial and visual effects, in addition to on-set monitoring and playback, and enables creative professionals to work efficiently from home or any location. It features extensive compatibility with popular creative applications for editorial, graphics, effects, color, and streaming, including Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, and Avid Media Composer and ProTools.
T-TAP Pro also provides up to 16-channels of embedded SDI audio and 8-channels of embedded HDMI audio in addition to a 3.5mm stereo analog audio jack that provides a convenient audio monitoring, enabling editors or digital artists to plug in headphones directly to the device or connect to an external analog audio mixer.
- Compact Thunderbolt 3 video and audio output
- Silent-running designed-in for critical monitoring environments such as audio mixing, screenings or on-set
- 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 connectivity for working with 4K/UltraHD over a single cable, with simultaneous output on both connections
- Support for up to 4K/UltraHD/HD output over SDI and HDMI up to 60p
- 10- and 12-bit uncompressed quality
- HDR support for Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) and HDR10, as well as Dolby Vision™ via the AJA Software Development Kit (SDK); HDR signaling over both HDMI and SDI
- Thunderbolt 3 single-cable connectivity on Mac and PC
- 16-channel embedded SDI audio output
- 8-channel embedded HDMI audio output
- Front panel audio levels reference display
- 2-channel 3.5mm headphone output with rotary knob adjustment
- Broad application compatibility, including Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe® Creative Cloud®, Avid Media Composer and Pro Tools, and much more
- Included power supply
- Three-year international warranty