An Arnold Subscription offers an advanced Monte Carlo ray-tracing renderer. It’s designed for artists and for the demands of modern animation and visual effects (VFX) production.
- Speedy rendering: Optimizations like 2D dithered sampling deliver high-performance results, helping you produce great images.
- Streamlined controls: Get great-looking results quickly, even on the most complex scenes.
- Memory-efficient: Render your most demanding shots with highly optimized data structures.
- Scalable: Arnold is carefully multithreaded and allows for optimal use of available CPU threads. Get even better performance with hyperthreading.
- Adaptive sampling: Access another means of tuning images, allowing you to reduce render times without jeopardizing final image quality.
- Denoising: Two denoising solutions give you the flexibility to use much lower-quality sampling settings.
- Material assignments override: Operators enable flexible support for open standard frameworks with a new plug-in system API.
- Toon shader: Get an advanced Toon shader, part of a nonphotorealistic solution provided in combination with the Contour Filter.
Intergrate Arnold into your Pipeline:
- Free plug-ins provide a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within many popular 3D applications
- Arnold has supported plug-ins available for Maya, Houdini, Cinema 4D, 3ds Max, and Katana.
- Arnold is fully customizable, with a powerful API to create custom rendering solutions.