- 4096 x 2160 Native Resolution
- Supports up to DCI 4K/UHD 4K
- 10-Bit DCI P3 Color Gamut Displayed
- 1000 cd/m² with 128 Backlight Zones
- 1,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Features Replaceable Master Control Unit
- Sync and Control Multiple NEONs from App
- ProRes Raw, ProRes, DNx, Cinema DNG
- Records to 2.5″ SSD via Master Caddy II
- Rec. 709 and Dolby Vision Output
ProRes Raw Recording
With the built-in 4Kp60/HDp240 Apple ProRes Raw recorder capturing each take, Neon enables quick review and real-time playout with Dolby Vision to domestic TVs so you can see your images on a properly set-up monitor, the NEON, and what your images will look like on a consumer TV.
NEON uses Bluetooth to connect to your iOS mobile device running the Atomos iOS app that controls the built-in AtomosOS. The app provides controlled playback, slow motion, frame-by-frame analysis, and preview tools. Multiple NEONs sync to each other using sub-gigahertz RF that gives them a range up to 656′.
Inputs and Outputs
The NEON is ready for your HDMI production out of the box, supporting HDMI 2.0b. The included SDI Expansion Module provides you with 12G-SDI in, out, and loop-through, as well as cross conversion between SDI and HDMI and vice versa.
The monitor outputs to Rec.709, HLG, PQ, LUT, and it can display in SDR or HDR, converting as necessary to Rec.709, HLG, PQ, and LUT.
You can record, edit, and grade in online quality at 4Kp60 in real time with ProRes Raw, ProRes, Cinema DNG, and Avid DNx with playout to Dolby Vision.
The NEON comes with support feet and follows the following mounting protocols: ARRI compatible, 3 left, 3 right, 7 top, 7 bottom; VESA mount.
An included shock resistant, watertight road case helps protect your NEON monitor while in transit or storage.