The ATTO ThunderLink NT 2102 acts as an external Thunderbolt 2 to copper RJ45 based copper 10GbE adapter, connecting Thunderbolt enabled workbooks and workstations to copper 10Gb/s Ethernet networks and storage devices. ThunderLink 10GbE, with support for link aggregation and failover, offers redundancy and high availability for critical network applications. With 10Gb/s data transfer rates and multiple offloads (TCP, IPv4, UDP), Ethernet Thunderlinks are the premier connectivity choice for bandwidth-intensive applications such as data back-up and restoration, clustered computing, IP content delivery, medical imaging, and video rendering. With multi-core processors driving the need for higher bandwidth, ThunderLink 10GbE delivers superior throughput to meet that need.
With a low profile form factor, and Thunderbolt 2 dual-port connectivity, ATTO’s optical 10GbE ThunderLink provides the most flexible and scalable connectivity for today’s high bandwidth content creation environments. By leveraging support for software iSCSI initiators, including ATTO Xtend SAN, ThunderLink® 10GbE can support both local and storage area networks.
ThunderLink 10GbE offers Windows and Mac certified drivers, providing a single connectivity solution for customers with multiple operating system environments.
All ATTO Thunderbolt product utilize Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology which maximizes CPU processes to deliver smooth and reliable data transfers and the highest consistent performance as well as our easy to use ConfigTool, an intuitive GUI, which enables management, monitoring and configuration.
- Low profile form factor
- Dual port configuration
- Dual 20Gb Thunderbolt with DisplayPort and device daisy-chain support
- 10GBASE-T (RJ45 copper) cat6a connection
- Supports Data Center Bridging and software iSCSI initiators
- Supports macOS and Windows
- Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology
- TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offloading and Tx/TCP segmentation offloading
- 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS compliant
- Kensington Security Slot for additional security via Kensington Lock
- Includes locking power supply to fasten directly and securely with ATTO Thunderbolt adapters