The ATTO ThunderLink SH 3128 acts as an external Thunderbolt to SAS/SATA adapter, connecting the latest Thunderbolt desktop and mobile workstations to 12Gb/s SAS/SATA storage devices including LTO 8 tape drives. With up to 2750MB/s of SAS throughput, 12Gb/s SAS ThunderLink adapters are designed to provide flexible and scalable connectivity to SAS/SATA storage, and are engineered to manage latency for real-time environments.
ATTO has 30 years of experience in reliable storage connectivity, history as an original Thunderbolt developer and an extensive depth in building media solutions to bring first-to-market high performance connectivity solutions to customers.
All ATTO Thunderbolt product utilize Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology which maximizes CPU processes to deliver smooth and reliable data transfers and the highest consistent performance as well as our easy to use ConfigTool, an intuitive GUI, which enables management, monitoring and configuration.
- Up to 2750MB/s maximum throughput via USB-C Ports
- Dual 40Gb Thunderbolt with Display Port and device daisy-chain support
- US model: includes 110V power cord
- EU model: includes CEE 7/7 (SHUKO) power cord and BS 1363 UK10 power cord
- Supports up to 3500 drives or tape drives via expanders
- Supports macOS and Windows
- Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology
- ATTO Config Tool, a Graphical User Interface, for customized performance settings
- Proven interoperability with support for leading storage hardware & software vendors
- 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS Compliant
- Compatible with latest Thunderbolt 2 Apple hosts via legacy adapter
- Kensington Security Slot for additional security via Kensington Lock
- Includes locking power supply to fasten directly and securely with ATTO Thunderbolt adapters