The ATTO ThunderLink NQ 3402 acts as an external Thunderbolt 3 to 40GbE adapter, connecting Thunderbolt enabled all-in-one workbooks and workstations to 40Gb/s Ethernet networks and storage devices. Ethernet ThunderLink®s are the premier connectivity choice for bandwidth-intensive applications such as data back-up and restoration, clustered computing, IP content delivery, medical imaging, and video rendering. Thunderbolt 3 technology provides four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other cable. ATTO combines cutting- edge Thunderbolt 3 technology with time tested Ethernet expertise to deliver superior throughput to meet the growing bandwidth requirements needed today.
- With a low profile form factor, and Thunderbolt 3 connectivity, ATTO’s 40GbE ThunderLink NQ 3402 provides the most flexible and scalable connectivity for today’s high bandwidth environments.
- Bandwidth capabilities to support for 4K video file transfer and display simultaneously
- All ATTO Thunderbolt product utilize Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology which maximizes CPU processes to deliver smooth and reliable data transfers and the highest consistent performance
- Pluggable QSFPs included
- Dual port configuration
- Pluggable QSFP modules included
- Up to 40Gb/s throughput per port
- Dual 40Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 with DisplayPort and device daisy-chain support
- Support for downstream USB 3.1 and 2.0 devices
- Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 7
- Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology
- Backwards compatible with 20Gb/s and 10Gb/s Thunderbolt devices
- TCP, UDP, and IPv4 checksum offloading, IPsec offloading and Tx/TCP segmentation offloading
- 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS Compliant