AutoCAD for Mac software for 2D and 3D CAD is engineered for the future. Work with TrustedDWG technology and collaborate across desktop, cloud and mobile. Includes AutoCAD mobile app.
Work faster with specialised toolsets
AutoCAD for Mac now includes industry-specific features and libraries for architecture, mechanical design, electrical design and more.
- Automate floor plans, sections, levels and other drawings.
- Draw piping, plumbing and ducting for faster design with mechanical tools.
- Design ductwork, electrical conduit and circuiting for HVAC, plumbing and electrical with MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing).
Take your work with you with AutoCAD web and mobile apps
With a single AutoCAD subscription, work anywhere and stay connected to your DWG™ files on any platform—desktop, web, or mobile. Easily move data and drawings between your desktop, web browser and phone.
AutoCAD: The original AutoCAD 2D and 3D CAD software provides innovative tools for design and documentation.
- Create and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces and mesh objects.
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders and tables.
- Customise the ribbon and tool palettes.
- Customise with add-on apps and APIs.
- Extract object data to tables.
- Attach and import data from PDF files.
AutoCAD Architecture: Adds features for architectural drawing, documentation and schedules and for automating drafting tasks.
- Create floor plans, sections, levels and other building design drawings using specialised tools.
- Additional features include walls, door and windows.
- Use 8,000+ intelligent architectural objects and styles to support AIA 2nd edition, BS1192 DIN 276, ISYBAU Long Format, ISYBAU Short Format and STLB layer standards.
AutoCAD Electrical: Adds electrical design features to help you to create, modify and document electrical controls systems.
- Create panel layouts, schematic diagrams and other electrical drawings using specialised tools.
- Use consistent project standards with drawings organised in a project-based structure.
- Includes a library of 65,000+ intelligent electrical symbols to support AS, GB, IEC, IEC-60617, JIC, JIS, NFPA and IEEE standards.
AutoCAD Map 3D: Incorporate GIS topology with AutoCAD so you can use and maintain CAD and GIS data for planning, design and data management.
- Create, maintain and communicate mapping and GIS information within the AutoCAD drawing environment.
- Use task-based tools to manage GIS data and aggregate it with design data.
- Access spatial data stored in files, databases and web services.
- Use standard data schema, automated business workflows and report templates for Electric North America, Electric Europe, Water, Wastewater and Gas industries.
AutoCAD Mechanical: Adds a library of standards-based parts and tools to help you to create, modify and document mechanical designs for manufacturing.
- Automate mechanical engineering tasks, such as generating machine components, dimensioning and creating bills of material.
- Create parts, assemblies and other drawings for product design using specialised tools.
- Use 700,000+ intelligent manufacturing parts, features and symbols to support ISO, ANSI, DIN, JIS, BSI, CSN and GB standards.
AutoCAD Plant 3D: Adds features to help you produce P&IDs and then integrate them into a 3D plant design model.
- Generate and share isometrics, orthographics and materials reports.
- Create schematic diagrams, plant layouts and other drawings for plant design using specialised tools.
- Includes a library of 400+ intelligent plant objects such as equipment templates, support templates and structural members to support 40 standards, including ANSI and DIN.
AutoCAD Raster Design: adds raster-to-vector tools to help you to convert raster images into DWG™ objects. Edit scanned drawings in a familiar AutoCAD environment.
- Despeckle, bias, mirror and touch up your images.
- Use standard AutoCAD commands on raster regions and primitives. Easily erase raster images, lines, arcs and circles.
- Create lines and polylines from raster images and convert raster files into vector drawings.
- Show and analyse geo images in Civil 3D civil engineering software and the AutoCAD Map 3D toolset.
This also includes the mobile and web app in the AutoCAD for mac subscription.