ATEM Mini Pro includes a new hardware streaming engine to allow direct streaming via its Ethernet connection to YouTube Live, Facebook and Twitch. There is also support for recording the stream direct to USB flash disks in H.264, plus support for recording to multiple disks for continuous recording. The new model also includes a multiview on the HDMI video output that allows all inputs to be monitored on a single monitor, as well as live status of recording, streaming and the audio mixer.
Monitor Sources and Status with ATEM Mini Pro Multiview!
When doing larger live productions with multiple cameras, it’s very useful to see all your video sources at the same time on a single monitor. The ATEM Mini Pro model includes a professional multiview that lets you see all 4 video inputs, plus preview and program on a single HDMI television or monitor! Simply select M/V on the front panel video output control buttons to select multiview! Each camera view includes tally indicators so you know when each source is on-air, and each view also has custom labels and audio meters. You can also see the media player so you know what graphic is selected. Plus multiview even includes status for recording, streaming and the Fairlight audio mixer!
ATEM Mini Pro Features
- Features miniaturized control panel based design.
- Supports connecting up to 4 cameras or computers.
- USB output operates as a webcam and supports all video software.
- Live streaming via Ethernet supported on ATEM Mini Pro.
- Recording to USB flash disks in H.264 supported on ATEM Mini Pro.
- Two stereo audio inputs for connecting desktop or lapel microphones.
- Automatically standards converts and re-syncs all HDMI inputs.
- Includes free ATEM Software Control for Mac and Windows.
- Internal media for 20 RGBA graphics for titles, opening plates and logos.
- Includes ATEM Advanced Chroma Key for green/blue screen work.
- Multiview allows monitoring of all cameras on ATEM Mini Pro.
- Audio mixer supports limiter, compressor, 6 band EQ and more!
- Supports remote HDMI control with Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras.