The Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Speed Editor, a new keyboard for DaVinci Resolve’s cut page that allows a new and dramatically faster editing solution that’s a combination of integrated hardware and software. This means the editor can work much faster because, unlike a mouse, the DaVinci Resolve Speed Editor has a control for each edit function and can perform multiple tasks at the same time.
DaVinci Resolve Speed Editor Features
- Source tape allows faster clip searching.
- Large trim in and out buttons.
- New keyboard modes for intelligent editing.
- Buttons to allow search dial to live trim.
- Buttons to change transition type.
- Integrated search dial control.
- Keypad for direct timecode entry