The new Blackmagic Micro Converters are incredibly tiny broadcast video converters that let customers connect between consumer HDMI and professional SDI equipment
The Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI 12G model can convert in both directions, in different standards at the same time. Customers can convert SDI to HDMI and HDMI to SDI simultaneously. Plus it supports camera control protocol conversion, so customers can use Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras with professional SDI live production switchers.
Micro Converter 12G Features
- Extremely small design for portable operation.
- Supports upgrading software via USB connection.
- Includes support for HDR via SDI and HDMI.
- Supports 12G-SDI and HDMI timecode standards.
- Features 12G-SDI technology with built in SDI re-clocking.
- Includes camera control features for Blackmagic ATEM switchers.
- Supports all video standards in NTSC, PAL, 720 HD, 1080 HD and 2160 Ultra HD.