The Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 12G model is perfect for connecting HDMI cameras and computers to professional SDI equipment. Customers get two 12G-SDI outputs for connecting to SD, HD, or Ultra HD equipment. When working in HD it supports 3G-SDI levels A and B. This model also supports film standards including 4Kp24, 4Kp47.95, and 4Kp48.
- Extremely small design for portable operation.
- Supports upgrading software via USB connection.
- Includes support for HDR via SDI and HDMI.
- Supports 12G-SDI and HDMI timecode standards.
- Features 12G-SDI technology with built in SDI re-clocking.
- Includes camera control features for Blackmagic ATEM switchers.
- Supports all video standards in NTSC, PAL, 720 HD, 1080 HD and 2160 Ultra HD.