The Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K Plus is designed as the perfect studio camera for ATEM Mini, this model has a 4K sensor up to 25,600 ISO, MFT lens mount, HDMI out, 7″ LCD with sunshade, built-in color correction and recording to USB disks.
Blackmagic Studio Cameras Features
- Designed specifically for live production.
- Carbon fiber reinforced polycarbonate chassis.
- Up to 25,600 ISO for incredible low light performance.
- Native 4K sensor with 13 stops of dynamic range.
- Compatible with a wide range of popular MFT lenses.
- Large 7 inch high brightness viewfinder.
- Includes 12G-SDI, HDMI, 10G Ethernet connections.
- Single 10G Ethernet allows SMPTE fiber style workflow.
- USB-C port allows recording directly to external disks.
- Features incredible quality Blackmagic RAW recording.
- Built in stereo microphones with wide separation.
- Professional mini XLR inputs with 48 volt phantom power.
- Includes tripod mount for quick location setup.
- Powers by 12V or Ethernet connection.
- Optional focus and zoom demands for lens control.
- Blackmagic Studio Converter allows all connections via Ethernet.