The Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K Pro is designed for professional SDI or HDMI switchers, you get all the features of the Plus model, as well as 12G-SDI, professional XLR audio, brighter HDR LCD, 5 pin talkback and 10G Ethernet IP..
Blackmagic Studio Cameras Features
- Designed specifically for live production.
- Carbon fiber reinforced polycarbonate chassis.
- Up to 25,600 ISO for incredible low light performance.
- Native 4K sensor with 13 stops of dynamic range.
- Compatible with a wide range of popular MFT lenses.
- Large 7 inch high brightness viewfinder.
- Includes 12G-SDI, HDMI, 10G Ethernet connections.
- Single 10G Ethernet allows SMPTE fiber style workflow.
- USB-C port allows recording directly to external disks.
- Features incredible quality Blackmagic RAW recording.
- Built in stereo microphones with wide separation.
- Professional mini XLR inputs with 48 volt phantom power.
- Includes tripod mount for quick location setup.
- Powers by 12V or Ethernet connection.
- Optional focus and zoom demands for lens control.
- Blackmagic Studio Converter allows all connections via Ethernet.