SmartAVI’s DVX-RX200 is a receiver for DVX-200 products. Receiving video signals over CAT5 cables from a connected DVX-TX200 transmitter unit up to 225 feet away, the DVX-RX200 converts HD signals back into DVI-D format and sends them to displays with no degradation to image quality. Receive HD Video from 225ft Away The DVX-RX200 connects to DVX-200 series TX units at distances up to 225 feet away and receives stunning picture quality at 1080p (1920×1080) Full HD. Plug-and-play, the DVX-RX200 connects to TX units easily and is very user-friendly. Cost-Effective, Reliable Signal Reception The DVX-RX200 is a great fit for cost-conscious users in any AV environment. It works well in restaurants, schools, entertainment venues, retail stores, and more: with the DVX-RX200, receiving HD video over inexpensive CAT5 cables is easy and efficient!
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz) on all distances up to the maximum distance.
- User Selectable: DCC-Information MAC or PC
- Distances: 220ft with CAT6 STP cable.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compatible with all major KVM Switches.
- Rack Mount options (19)
- Supports MAC and PC DVI-D
- No Degradation of Video Quality
- LEDs Indicate Power and Loss of clock Signal
- External Power Supplies
- Silent Fanless Operation