Desktop SAS LTO Backup & Archiving Solutions
mLogic’s Desktop SAS LTO tape drives are affordable and easy to deploy backup/archive solutions designed for small to medium sized businesses. Users can keep their data secure on LTO tape cartridges that can be transported off-site for disaster recovery or long-term archiving.
LTO is unrivaled in terms of cost, reliability, portability and security and plays a critical role in data protection. Any industry where vast amounts of data are being collected and stored – medical imaging, digital surveillance, oil/gas exploration and video production for example – can benefit from LTO technology.
- Desktop SAS LTO-8 tape drive
- Up to 30TB* storage capacity per tape cartridge
- Up to 750 MB/second* data transfer rate
- Reads and writes to both LTO 7 & 8 tapes
- Linear Tape File System (LTFS) compatible
- Designed to backup and archive content on Windows and Linux workstations
- Also compatible with older “Cheese Grater” Mac Pros with PCIe slots
- LTO tape has a 30+ years shelf life – Significantly longer than hard drives
- Ships with LTO cleaning tape and SAS cable (SAS HBA optional)
* with 2.5:1 compression