Excellent image quality for sharp images
The screen convinces with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, an impressive contrast ratio of 1000:1 and a brightness of 350 cd/m2. So you are able to edit graphics and images pixel accuracy. And the textures are clear and precise. The LCD panel with IPS (Wide Gamut) technology enables a viewing angle of 178 degrees, ensuring that hues and contrast remain stable for the viewer.
Cutting-edge connectivity thanks to USB-C connection
Convenient functionalities such as monitor signal transmission, rapid data transfer and the power supply feature up to 60 W for connected notebooks or tablets are enabled with just one USB-C cable. This makes the monitor the central dock for any graphic workflow. Periphery devices such as a mouse and keyboard, hard disks and card reading devices can be connected directly to the monitor’s USB hub. Portable computers can be connected using just one cable, which also allows them to be charged at the same time. This means that a laptop and CS2731 can be transformed into a fully-equipped desktop workstation with just a few adjustments.
Wide gamut – ideal for RAW images and prints
Those working with RAW or Adobe RGB images should look no further than our wide gamut monitor: the wide colour space reproduces 99% of the Adobe RGB colour spaces. If pictures taken in RAW format are converted to Adobe RGB, the monitor will display them absolutely correctly. For example, you can see a shining blue sky or lush green forests that are true to nature – unlike monitors with sRGB colour space. The EIZO monitor also offers great benefits when printing: It covers almost the entire CMYK colour space (for example ISO Coated and U.S. Web Coated). You can already see on the screen how your subsequent print result will look, saving yourself proofs.
High resolution look-up table
Thanks to the 16-bit look-up-table, the CS2731 offers a precise resolution of image signals. Colour nuances and image structures are not lost, particularly in the case of dark hues. This reliable and precise reproduction reduces calibration steps, saving valuable production time.
- 27-inch wide gamut LCD with 2560 x 1440 pixels (WQHD) to deliver ultra-sharp details
- EIZO microchip ensures precise, consistent and lasting colour display
- Wide gamut covering 99% of the Adobe RGB colour gamut
- Precise hardware calibration of brightness, white balance and gamma
- Digital Uniformity Equaliser for top-rate luminance distribution and colour purity
- Colour precision ensured via 16-bit look-up-table and up to 10-bit colour reproduction
- USB-C (DisplayPort signal channel and power supply up to 60 W), DisplayPort, DVI-D and HDMI ports
- USB hub with two USB 3.1 and two USB 2.0 downstream ports
- ColorNavigator calibration software available for free download
- Recommended optional accessories: measuring device for hardware calibration and monitor hood