A Flame Subscription gives you access to tools for fast, interactive 3D visual effects, finishing, compositing, advanced graphics, colour grading, conform, editorial and look development.
Combine the interactive speed of traditional 2D compositing and powerful 3D visual effects with Flame. Includes WYSIWYG preview for artists in session. Batch, a node-based procedural compositing environment, integrates with the timeline and desktop to combine 2D and 3D elements. Oversee projects, create consistent looks and correctly match graded and 3D VFX shots. Flame subscription includes scene detection.
- 3D compositing: Combines the interactive speed of traditional 2D compositing and powerful 3D visual effects. Includes a WYSIWYG preview for artists in session.
- Action projection tracking: Turn a projection into an UV set for the geometry.
- Node-based compositing: Batch, a node-based procedural compositing environment, integrates with the timeline and desktop to combine 2D and 3D elements efficiently and iteratively.
- Editorial timeline: Use the timeline to oversee projects, create consistent looks and correctly match graded and 3D VFX shots to editorial intention. Includes scene detection.
- Conform: Create multi-layer timelines faster. Use a large set of advanced conforming and troubleshooting tools in a single task-based area.
- Media management: Support for additional formats and enhanced sharing and handling help you better manage your media.
- Matchbox API: Use GPU-accelerated GLSL shaders to solve challenges in Action’s 3D compositing environment.
- Pybox: Use a scriptable handler to process your images via external renderers.
- Connected Conform smart merge: Merge new editorial cuts dynamically with work in progress shots late in a project.
- Shotgun integration: Access the power of the Shotgun review and production tracking toolset.
New in Flame 2019:
- Effects tab: The Effects tab lets you apply the shot-to-shot navigation principles of a colour grading tool using a wide array of effects.
- Image timeline FX and batch node: Integrated collective toolset for colour, beauty work, production fix-it tasks or freeform creative distortions and treatments ? on any Image.
- MasterGrade Creative Colour tool: Provides 3 modes optimised for grading the 3 types of colour spaces: video, logarithmic and scene-linear. Colour space aware. Open industry standard for super looks.
- Creative FX for image node: A2Beauty and Washer Matchbox tools. Targeted at beauty work, clean up and noise reduction. Physical Glare, for creating lens artefacts and creative lens FX for look development.