Autodesk Inventor LT Suite offers part-level 3D parametric modelling, multi-CAD translation, automated DWG drawing views and other 3D mechanical CAD abilities.
- Model based definition: Use 3D annotations to add manufacturing information to the model with integrated geometric dimensioning and tolerances
- Free-form tools: Create visually compelling designs using flexible modelling techniques.
- Direct edit: Easy push/pull controls enable you to quickly move, rotate, resize, or scale features from native or imported geometry.
- 3D CAD data import and export: Improve collaboration workflows with interoperability in multiCAD environments.
- DWG interoperability: Insert associative DWG geometry, manage layer visibility and create 3D models of 2D layouts.
- Parametric modeling: Intuitively model parts using parametric modelling tools in Inventor LT.
- 3D PDF: Export your models to 3D PDF for a great collaborative experience.
- Additive manufacturing: Use the 3D Print Environment for additive manufacturing.