Inventor LT Suite subscription includes AutoCAD LT and AutoCAD Inventor LT. It Offers part-level 3D parametric modelling, multi-CAD translation, automated DWG drawing views and other 3D mechanical CAD abilities.
Inventor LT Features:
- Model based definition: Use 3D annotations to add manufacturing information to the model with integrated geometric dimensioning and tolerances
- Free-form tools: Create visually compelling designs using flexible modelling techniques.
- Direct edit: Easy push/pull controls enable you to quickly move, rotate, resize, or scale features from native or imported geometry.
- 3D CAD data import and export: Improve collaboration workflows with interoperability in multiCAD environments.
- DWG interoperability: Insert associative DWG geometry, manage layer visibility and create 3D models of 2D layouts.
- Parametric modeling: Intuitively model parts using parametric modelling tools in Inventor LT.
- 3D PDF: Export your models to 3D PDF for a great collaborative experience.
- Additive manufacturing: Use the 3D Print Environment for additive manufacturing.
AutoCAD LT Features:
- DWG compare: Compare and document the differences between 2 versions of a drawing.
- Save to web and mobile: Save drawings from your desktop to view and edit on the AutoCAD web and mobile apps.
- 2D graphics: Enjoy 2X faster zoom, pan and change draw orders and layer properties.
- Shared views: Publish design views of your drawing in a web browser for viewing and commenting.
- AutoCAD web app: Create, edit, view and share CAD drawings from any device through the browser.
- AutoCAD mobile app: View, create, edit and share CAD drawings on your mobile device with the AutoCAD mobile app.
- User interface: Experience improved visuals with new flat-design icons and 4K enhancements.
- PDF import: Import geometry, SHX font files, fills, raster images and TrueType text into a drawing from a PDF.