New Tek NDI is an open network device interface protocol with ultra-low latency, accurate frame video, data stream mutual recognition and communication, makes video real-time production possible. N1 SDI to NDI video encoder is a professional video encoding device for NDI video production. It can encode SDI video source into NDI protocol stream, and transmit video over wired network or wireless WIFI network which is available for any NDI compatible systems, devices or software.
NDI has become a more convenient and reliable video transmission technology which is widely applied in the video production process. Kiloview NDI video encoder can directly convert the SDI or HDMI signals to NDI, and realize ultra-low-latency transmission through WIFI (or Ethernet) to various other NDI devices or software in the network for interconnecting, to reduce cables cost and deployment time, greatly satisfying the needs of studio and on-site multi- camera video production.
Compatible with other NDI hardware and software products. SRT supported.
- Available as sources for other NDI compatible systems and software, no cables everywhere anymore.
- Ultra low-latency, mutual identification and communication of multiple data streams.
- Smart connection, discovered and connected by other NDI devices automatically.
- supported to ensure secure and reliable transmission.
Portable design, small compact and stable NDI Wireless transmission.
- Built-in 5.0GHz WIFI realizes stable NDI Wireless transmission, or USB-extend Ethernet transmission.
- 115 x 75 x 35mm, 380g only, hot shoe mountable makes it easy to install on the camera for portable application.
- Built-in large-capacity lithium battery, supports 5-16v external mobile power supply, which can last about 5hours.
- Internal cooling fan makes it adapts to high temperature conditions, stable and reliable operation.
- Easy to operate, it supports wireless remote management using mobile phone/PAD terminal APP.
Powerful encoding function, dual stream output, customized graphic overlay, voice intercom, local recording.
- Wide adjustable code rate (64kbit/s to 40Mbit/s).
- Dual stream output, the main code rate supports video encoding up to 1080p60Hz, and the sub-stream supports 720p 60Hz video encoding.
- Capable with customized text and image overlay function, which can be at any position on the screen.
- Voice intercom function (need to deploy voice intercom software).
- With SD/TF card slot, it supports local recording, and supports NAS network storage.