The Kiloview P1 video encoder is a professional high-end encoding device specially designed for mobile applications. It can encode SDI video sources and then transmit it online for live streaming through multi-channels 4G-LTE network (bonding)*. It also supports wired/wifi network transmission.
- H.264 video encoding
- SDK Provided
- Branded chips
- Multi-channels 4G-LTE bonding
- Removable hot shoe
- Low bandwidth transmission
- Built-in lithium battery
- SRT supported
- Full live platforms supported
Reliable & portable video encoding transmission, suitable for a variety of outdoor live broadcast applications.
● At only 400g (including battery) and with hot shoe bracket, it can be mounted on a camera for portable application.
● Supports 5 channels bonding including 4 channels 4G-LTE and 1 channel Wifi/Ethernet by USB, transmission bandwidth is greatly expanded to improve the reliability of video wireless transmission.
● Built-in large-capacity lithium battery lasts about 3 hours, it also supports a 5-16v external mobile power supply, making continuous working possible.
● Internal cooling fan makes the encoder adaptable to high temperature conditions, providing stable and reliable operation.
Advanced encoding and transmission technology
● With branded chips solution together with video dynamic noise reduction and image enhancement technology, it can continue to produce quality encoding images under low bit transmission. Quality video images can be achieved at 1Mbps@720p, 1.5Mbps@1080p network.
● Advanced video buffering technology, dynamic rate adjustment technology, FEC technology and links aggregation technology to ensure video encoding delay ≤ 67ms and stable transmission.
● Adjustable bit rate from 64kbit/s～40Mbit/s.
Powerful streaming media service function
● RTP/ RTSP/ RTMP/ HLS/ TS/ Onvif/ SIP and other streaming media protocols supported for live broadcast on Facebook, YouTube, Ustream, Twitch, Wowza etc or security platform / NVR system.
● SRT supported to ensure secure and reliable transmission.
● Dual stream output, the main code rate up to 1080p60Hz, and the sub-stream supports 720p 60Hz video encoding.
● Capable with customized text and image overlay function, which can be at any position on the screen.
● Voice intercom function (voice intercom software needed to be activated).
● With a SD/TF card slot, it supports local recording, and supports NAS network storage.
*Third-party bonding software is required from Omnistream to take advantage of the bonding features. Please call for details