The U40 makes any camera into a NDI® camera.
Kiloview U40 easily converts HDMI/USB/IP streams to NDI® with up to 4K60 compatible. With only one network cable, video sources from conference cameras, HDMI cameras, USB cameras and others can easily go into the NDI® world and enjoy the advantages of IP-based transmission featuring ultra-high image quality and ultra-low latency.
- HDMI to NDI®
- USB to NDI® (Supported in Q1)
- 4K P60 input supported
- RTSP/SRT/RTMP/HLS to NDI|HX
- PTZ control supported
- DC Out to power your camera/monitor
- Dual Network ports for data transferring
- Round shaped design
- Two methods for fixing hot shoe
- Better heat dissipation
With Comprehensive NDI® performance, Kiloview U40 converts HDMI to NDI® with up to real 4Kp60 resolution. In addition, it is compatible with NDI®|HX: U40 also convert IP streams such as SRT/RTMP/RTSP/UDP/HLS to NDI®|HX (Available when software is upgraded.)
U40 encoder is round in shape, with integration of many functions including network switching, NDI® encoding, heat dissipation, POE and DC Out. Benefits include:
- Two methods for fixing hot shoe – Either install on the camera upright or install on the bottom of the encoder and equip on the camera.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports which can be applied to two different networks simultaneously.
- Supports PTZ control thus it receives the PTZ signal sent by the NDI® production system or NDI® decoder, and then control the PTZ camera through the serial port (232/485, etc.) or network.
- Better heat dissipation as it has an aluminum alloy as material with better thermal conductivity compared to plastic or others, and a working scheme with heat dissipation holes on the top as well as an aluminum alloy heat sink on the chip with a multi-edge and multi-slot structure. U40 encoder makes everything in a studio exceptionally easy.