Using the keyboard is also a great way to learn the Steinberg Cubase & Nuendo key commands. And since this dedicated LogicKeyboard also features all the regular letter, number, and symbol labeling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it.
- Designed for Steinberg Cubase 9 & Nuendo 8
- Compatible with Windows 7-10
- Easy to set up and use.
- No software required.
- Soft touch keystroke – Ideal for all day comfort
- 2 USB Hubs: Built-in 2.0 Full Speed ports for additional desktop expansion
- Connection: Wired USB – cord length 5 feet / 1.5 meter
- Enhanced Scissor-Key-Switches
- Thin keycaps with sensitive and responsive touch