The Master Series is our range of high bright broadcast monitors, suitable for use in any environment.
Featuring a brightness of 1500 nits and contrast of 1000:1, the monitors are clearly readable in any light. The 4:3 aspect ratio reduces the scanning movement of the reader’s eyes to a minimum, while an in-built tally showing camera status and optional numbered tally and clock accessories further improve the talent’s experience.
With HD-SDI, composite, and HDMI video input options, the monitors are compatible with all video scroll engines, and are the perfect partner to the latest Autocue QBox v6.
Using a proven design, with robust and versatile on-camera mounting system options already deployed by hundreds of broadcasters worldwide, the Master Series teleprompters are an ideal fit for users looking to upgrade video prompting workflows.
- Accepts all standard video inputs
- Easy to read with high brightness and high contrast
- Ideal partner to QBox v6 scroll engine
- Proven, versatile hardware
- Suitable for reading ranges of up to 6m (20 ft)
Included in the Package
Manual Conference Stand, Glass and Master Series 17″ SDI Monitor
Specifications Master Series 17”
- Brightness: 1500 nits
- Contrast: 1000:1
- Resolution: 1280×1024
- Dimensions: 376 x 316 x 90mm / 14.8 x 12.4 x 3.5”
- Connectivity: HD/SD-SDI, CVBS, HDMI, VGA
- Monitor weight: 3.25 kg / 7.2 lb
- Power input: IEC type C14, 100 – 240VAC, 50 – 60Hz. 4-pin XLR, 12VDC ±5%
- Power consumption: 50W Max
- Power output: IEC type F, 100 – 240VAC, 50 – 60Hz, 2A Max