Cinema 4D delivers robust advancements to the animation workflows and core technologies that empower 3D artists to create content intuitively and to the highest production standards.
The next generation of Maxon’s professional 3D software delivers powerful enhancements to its animation and UV workflows, character animation toolset, and the inclusion of Magic Bullet Looks technology. The introduction of the new Scene Nodes system provides a preview of the performance customers can expect in future developments of Cinema 4D. Plugin developers will appreciate the update to Python 3, and creative pipelines will benefit from the inclusion of USD import/export and updates to FBX and OBJ handling.
Cinema 4D R25 Highlights
- New modern skin, user interface enhancements, and an expansive preset system for optimizing your workflow
- All-new Spline Import options allow users to easily use Illustrator
- PDF and SVG vector artwork in their 3D scenes.
- Capsules allow anyone to tap into the power and flexibility of Cinema 4D’s Scene Node system, with plug-in-like features directly in the Classic Object Manager.
- New Spline and Data Integration functionality can be used to build powerful Capsule Assets.