Reap the benefits of NDI without compromising on resolution with the P4K UHD 4K PTZ Camera with NDI, HDMI & 6G-SDI Output from BirdDog. Optimized to provide you with an efficient way of getting UHD 4K video into your productions, this black P4K connects to systems, devices, and applications that support NDI via only an Ethernet connection. Simply plug in your Ethernet cable on the back to connect to your network, and the camera instantly receives Power over Ethernet (PoE) and becomes available as an input source for any NDI-compatible hardware or software on the network.
Equipped with a 1″ Sony Exmor R 14.2MP CMOS sensor and a 9.3-111.6mm lens, this camera captures video at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 30 fps in a 64.6 to 6.1° field of view. In addition to 12x optical zoom, the P4K provides up to 18x digital zoom at 4K or up to 24x digital zoom at Full HD. The integrated pan/tilt system allows for ±350° continuous panning and 120° tilting at up to 100° and 50° per second respectively. Focusing can be performed manually or set to automatic. In addition to NDI, the camera offers HDMI and dual 6G-SDI interfaces.
- 1″ Sony Exmor R backlit 14.2MP CMOS sensor
- Delivers UHD 4K resolution via Full NDI, HDMI 2.0, and two 6G-SDI outputs
- Supports 10-bit workflows—NDI feeds can be recorded using free tools such as NewTek NDI Monitor or IsoCorder Pro
- Genlock input for synchronizing multiple cameras
- Adjustable pan and tilt speeds for capturing drama, high action, and anything in between
- Front, rear, and side tally lights combine to create a 360° tally light so everyone on the production set can see which camera is live
- Selectable gamma settings
- Black gamma adjustment
- ePTZ enables you to pull out a Full HD frame out of the UHD 4K image
- Includes Comms Lite Audio Intercom software (optionally upgradable to Comms Pro)
- Suitable for use in broadcast applications (sports, remote studios, newsrooms, etc.)