The Peplink MAX Series USB modem Adapter is designed to be plugged into routers that have a USB WAN port such as Balance Series, Max BR1 ENT, Max BR1 HD2/HD2 Mini and others.
Connect the Max Adapter to add an additional cellular modem to your mobile setup.
Note the Max Adapter is a modem only and will not function without a suitable mobile router to act as the controller. The adapter can be plugged directly into a computer via a USB port as well.
With two SIM slots and an eSIM, the MAX Adapter always has a way to connect
The light and sleek enclosure offer portability in the palm of your hands.
Built to last
Sturdy industrial strength designed for continuous high-traffic operation.
Protect and reinforce products with a USB port and make it a 5G/LTE WAN.
Windows & Linux Devices
Providing 5G/LTE connectivity for Windows and Linux devices on-the-go.
- Cellular WAN Interfaces Single 5G Modem
- Redundant SIM Slot Yes
- Downlink/Uplink Datarate 5G: 4Gbps / 700Mbps, LTE CAT-20: 2 Gbps / 150 Mbps
- Antenna Connectors 4x SMA Cellular
- Power Input 5V USB-C
- Power Consumption 5W (nominal), 8W (max.)
- Dimensions 100 x 71 x 15 mm
- Weight 120g
- Operating Temperature 32° – 104°F / 0° – 40°C
- Humidity 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
- Warranty 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Certifications FCC, CE, IC
- Package Content
- MAX Adapter 5G,
- 4x LTE/5G LTEAntennas (ACW-813),
- USB-C Female to USB-A Male Adapter,
- USB-C Power Cable