Revit LT subscription gives you access to BIM (Building Information Modelling) software which helps designers produce high-quality 3D architectural designs and documentation in a simplified, model-based environment.
- 3D design and visualisation: Create 3D orthographic or perspective views to better visualise and share your designs.A single, co-ordinated mode
- A single, co-ordinated model: Design revisions automatically update for every view throughout the design process.
- High-quality documentation: Design documentation is co-ordinated and current.
- Auto-generated schedules: Automatically create building component schedules to improve the visibility of costs and quantities.
- Help verify material qualities: Material take-off helps verify material quantities for cost estimates and can make it easier to track quantities.
- Fluid design file exchange with Revit users: Swap files with users of any Revit product.
- Photo-realistic rendering in the cloud: Use real-world materials with Autodesk cloud services.
- Move to BIM at your own pace: Use familiar tools in AutoCAD LT (available in Revit LT Suite) to help ease the transition to BIM