RovoRx-SDI is an UltraHD/HD HDBaseT Receiver with four integrated 6G/3G-SDI outputs and HDMI video and audio outputs specifically designed to receive RovoCam’s output. Receive the RovoCam’s video and audio up to 100m away from the camera, and output to SDI monitors, routers and recorders and HDMI TVs and devices. RovoRx-SDI also offers a DA (Distribution Amplifier) Mode for extensive output options. The HDBaseT connector on RovoRx-HDMI supports camera uncompressed video, audio, power, and control, all over a single Cat 5e/6 cable, greatly simplifying cabling and systems integration.
- 4x 6G/3G-SDI outputs support video and embedded audio for incredible multi-format compatibility
- 8-Channels (4 pairs) of SDI embedded audio supported
- DA Mode for distributing 6G/3G-SDI UltraHD and HD signals from HDBaseT sources
- HDMI simultaneous output for UltraHD and HD displays
- REF in/out that can be genlocked with other broadcast gear
- USB port for software configuration of SDI settings
- Power over HDBaseT (PoH), allowing RovoCam to be powered remotely from its physical location
RovoRx-SDI offers a lot of power for HDBaseT workflows, receiving uncompressed video and audio, offering bidirectional VISCA support and PoH for powering RovoCam, all across a single Cat 5e/6 cable. With multiple 6G/3G-SDI outputs as well as HDMI, your options for distribution of RovoCam’s UltraHD or HD imagery simplify any project’s needs.
RovoRx-SDI uniquely offers a DA Mode for Distribution Amplification output of incoming HDBaseT video sources.
DA Mode allows one HDBaseT video source to be output via multiple 6G/3G-SDI connections, opening up the opportunity for simultaneous recording, routing and display of RovoCam imagery.
PoH or Power over HDBaseT is a lifesaver for those working on live events, in studios and other signal sensitive environments. By supplying RovoCam’s power from a remote location, signal interference is mitigated and cabling is greatly simplified. RovoRx-SDI can provide power to RovoCam or to third party HDBaseT transmitters, all across a single category cable alongside video, audio and control signals.