Sonnet’s MacCuff mini mounting and security systems free up desk space by securing your computer to the back of an LCD display (or mounting it under or on a desk or shelf) while allowing full access to its ports, slots, and power switch. VESA mounting holes on the back of many LCD displays provide an ideal spot to attach MacCuff mini. Attached securely on the back of a display, your Mac mini disappears, leaving only cables to hide.
Your Mac mini slides in easily, but is held in place securely. Whether it’s secured on the back of your display, or tucked away under your desk or mounted on a table, MacCuff mini brings elegant mounting minimalism to your Mac mini.
Constructed of rugged steel, MacCuff mini delivers a light touch?its refined double powder-coated finish won’t scuff or scratch your Mac mini. The included locking bar provides theft deterrence when used properly. MacCuff mini’s design leaves WiFi and Bluetooth antennas uncovered to ensure normal operations, so you don’t need to worry about your computer’s wireless performance.
- Mounts your Mac mini to the back of a monitor, under or on a desk or table (screws included)
- Rugged steel design with a refined finish that prevents scratches
- Steel locking bar provides added security (lock not included)
- Mounts to either VESA 75 or VESA 100 hole pattern
- Provides simple cable management to secure power cord and other cables; prevents accidental unplugging
- Eliminates monitor cable clutter with included 35cm monitor cable
- Allows normal WiFi and Bluetooth operation with open-frame design
- Simple installation with concise documentation