Mac mini computers make sweet servers for most applications. However, integrating them into a rack poses some challenges. How do you securely mount the minis? How do you keep them cool? How do you turn them on without pulling them out of the rack? How do you plug in a thumb drive for a quick update? Sonnet’s RackMac mini solves all these challenges and more.
This fully-assembled rackmount solution supports the installation of one or two Mac mini computers side-by-side into 1U of rack space. Constructed of rugged steel, the RackMac mini places the computers behind a smart front panel. The enclosure’s design manages airflow through the computers to keep them as cool as ambient air-stack them close and stack them high for a Mac mini server farm. The RackMac mini provides a front panel power switch and front panel USB 3.0 port for each computer; built in panel-mount cables connect the ports to your computers’ USB ports.
- Compatible with Mac mini mid 2011 through 2021
- 1U Height and Standard Mounting Holes
- Top Cover Padding to Secure Mac mini’s In Place
- Compatible In Portable Racks, Perfect for DJs and Onsite Production
- Manages Airflow From Front to Back
- Front Panel Opening for Optical Drives
- Front Panel Buttons
- Front Panel USB 3.0 Ports
- Provides Open Access to Back of Computer
- Cable Tie Holes to Secure Cables
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 48.3 x 27.9 x 4.4 cm