Sonnet Transposer SSF to Tray Adapter lets you install 2.5″ SSDs in your desktop computer or multi-drive storage system. It adapts any 2.5″ form factor SATA SSD (or hard drive) to any 3.5″ form factor drive tray, without cables or hassles. Transposer enables you to readily add SSDs to your system. Offering a tailor-made fit, this Sonnet adapter secures the 2.5″ drive from the bottom, making Transposer compatible with drives from 7mm to 15mm tall. Standard position mounting holes on Transposer’s bottom and sides, equivalent to those found on a 3.5″ hard drive, give you the flexibility to mount it anywhere a 3.5″ drive is used. Transposer is compatible with 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s SATA SSDs and hard disk drives. Because no bridge chip is used, Transposer does not cause any loss in data transfer speeds.
- Adapts any 2.5″ SATA SSD or hard drive for use in any 3.5″ drive tray
- Can be used anywhere a 3.5″ drive is normally used, including computer drive bays and side or bottom mount drive enclosure trays
- Effectively conducts and convects away heat to help maintain the long-term reliability of high-performance SSDs and hard drives
- Compatible with 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s SATA SSDs and hard disk drives
- No loss in data transfer speeds?no bridge chip used