Architects must make thousands of design decisions throughout the life of a project, and the best way for them to evaluate the options is to generate realistic images from their 3D building model. With V-Ray for Revit, they can review design options quickly and easily and make informed choices faster.
- Quality: V-Ray for Revit lets you render professional, high resolution images with realistic lights, materials, and cameras.
- Power: V-Ray for Revit is built to handle your biggest building models.
- Speed: V-Ray is fast. Render quickly and make design decisions faster.
- Design: V-Ray for Revit is made for designers. It’s fast to set up, with no complicated settings and no training required.
- Smart Integration: V-Ray for Revit works right in Revit. No import or export needed.
- The Industry Standard: 92 of the top 100 architecture firms in the world render with V-Ray every day.
V-Ray for Revit is exactly what we needed to take our design renders to the next level. We get great looking imagery with realistic materials and lighting for reviews and presentations faster than ever before. Andrew Watkins, Associate Principle, Ayers Saint Gross
- Streamlined UI: Updated and streamlined interface for a more intuitive, user-friendly workflow.
- Hybrid Rendering: V-Ray GPU running on NVIDIA CUDA can now take full advantage of all available hardware, including GPUs and CPUs.
- Faster scene export: With the new optimizations and smart caching, translation and rendering of complex scenes is now up to 4 times faster.
- Asset Browser: The new Asset Browser now includes materials and proxy objects, and allows you to select and edit multiple items at once.
- Improved Standalone Material Editor: A new color picker, and new gradient and color temperature texture maps have been added to the Standalone Material Editor.
- Design-friendly interface: Quickly balance quality and speed with V-Ray for Revit’s render presets. Work in draft
mode for early iterations and switch to high quality for presentations.
- Physical Materials: Automatically convert Revit materials to V-Ray’s physically-correct format. Fine-tune material properties using the V-Ray Material Editor.
- Diagrammatic Materials: Easily make scenes look diagrammatic or like a scale models with material presets such as basswood and foam core.
- Section boxes: Render sections easily with full support for Revit’s native section boxes.
- Virtual reality: Verify designs at 1:1 scale in popular VR headsets like Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.