Introducing the V-Ray Education Collection
The V-Ray Education Collection offers quick-and-easy access to a wide selection of products. It’s the ultimate toolset for learning and teaching 3D rendering and fluid simulation, allowing educational customers to focus on the artistic challenge — rather than worry about licenses. With one license, you get access to multiple products that you can switch between.
A perfect fit for anyone that’s using more than one host platform in their typical workflow, the V-Ray Education Collection allows users to optimize costs, and try a new workflow.
- V-Ray 3ds Max
- V-Ray Rhino
- V-Ray Unreal
- V-Ray Maya
- V-Ray Houdini
- V-Ray SketchUp
- V-Ray Modo
- V-Ray Cinema 4D
- Phoenix 3ds Max
- Phoenix Maya
Note: V-Ray for Nuke and V-Ray for Katana are not included in this collection. Additional render and simulation nodes, Pdplayer, and VRscans are also needed to be purchased separately.
- Quick-and-easy access — Switching between products is a breeze.
- Simplified software and license management — No more managing multiple product licenses.
- Greater value at a lower cost — A multi-product collection at a greatly discounted price.
- Freedom and flexibility — Launching a new class, making changes to the curriculum or stepping into a new creative challenge is no longer the headache it used to be. The tools are available out of the box.
- Mastering skills across platforms — No limits to exploring photorealistic rendering and fluid simulations with V-Ray and PhoenixFD across multiple host platforms.