- Quality: V-Ray gives you all the lighting, shading and rendering tools you need. As a result V-Ray is designed to easily create professional, photo real imagery and animation.
- Power: Built to handle your biggest projects and your toughest scenes. As a result you will be able to render anything and everything because of the power of V-Ray.
- Speed: Spend less time waiting and more time being creative. Deliver your best work and never miss a deadline.
- Creative Control: V-Ray puts you in the driver's seat. Take control with V-Ray's versatile features and choose the best approach for your scenes.
- Deep Cinema 4D Integration: V-Ray's ultra-deep Cinema 4D integration keeps your workflow fluid and smooth.
- Industry Standard: Join independent artists and top studios across the globe and use V-Ray daily to create world-class designs and visual effects.
- GPU CPU Rendering: Optimized CPU rendering in V-Ray for Cinema 4D provides all-new speeds. As a result enjoy blazing-fast GPU rendering for previews and final-frame renders. V-Ray's feature-full production tool-sets that deliver high-quality, physically accurate images and animation.
- Automatic Sampling: V-Ray offers automated sampling with variance-based adaptive ray-tracing. As a result you get a dramatically improved workflow. It eliminates the need for fine-tuning complex settings. Just choose the GI engine type, render time, and render! And enjoy the instant feedback via progressive rendering.
- Physically Based Materials: V-Ray for Cinema 4D offers real-world and multi-layered BRDFs and therefore the creation of physically accurate materials. V-Ray's special BRFD materials as a result give you access to all the tools you could need.
- MAXON Hair, Fur and Grass Support: V-Ray for Cinema 4D supports Maxon Hair via V-Ray's memory-efficient hair procedurals, as well as V-RayFur. The V-Ray Hair BRDF also provides physically accurate hair shading for great-looking results.