V-Ray for Cinema 4D is a professional rendering system optimized for large productions and photo-realistic design projects.
- Quality: V-Ray comes with all the lighting, shading and rendering tools you need to create professional, photoreal imagery and animation.
- Power: Built to handle your biggest projects and your toughest scenes ? render anything and everything with the power of V-Ray.
- Speed: Spend less time waiting and more time being creative. Deliver your best work and never miss a deadline.
- Creative Control: V-Ray puts you in the driver?s seat. Take control with V-Ray?s versatile features and choose the best approach for your scenes.
- Deep Cinema 4D Integration: V-Ray?s ultra-deep Cinema 4D integration keeps your workflow fluid, smooth and combines the best of both worlds.
- Industry Standard: Join independent artists and top studios across the globe using V-Ray daily to create world-class designs and visual effects.
V-Ray for Education
If you’re a student, educator or educational institution, you get pricing on V-Ray and all Chaos Group products. The educational version of V-Ray has all the same features as the commercial version, and you get access to all updates over the course of your license. You also get free technical support and additional training and learning resources to help you get started. Plus, educational institutions can benefit from volume and multi-product discounts.
- GPU CPU Rendering: Optimized CPU rendering in V-Ray for Cinema 4D provides all-new speeds, plus enjoy blazing-fast GPU rendering for previews and final-frame renders. V-Ray?s feature-full production toolset delivers high-quality, physically accurate images and animation.
- Automatic Sampling: V-Ray?s automated sampling with variance-based adaptive ray-tracing offers dramatically improved workflow and eliminates the need for fine-tuning complex settings. Just choose the GI engine type, render time ? and render! And enjoy the instant feedback via V-Ray?s progressive rendering.
- Physically Based Materials: V-Ray for Cinema 4D offers real-world and multi-layered BRDFs for the creation of physically accurate materials. V-Ray?s special BRFD materials give you access to all the tools you could need.
- MAXON Hair, Fur and Grass Support: V-Ray for Cinema 4D supports Maxon Hair via V-Ray?s memory-efficient hair procedurals, as well as V-RayFur. The V-Ray Hair BRDF also provides physically accurate hair shading for great-looking results.