V-Ray for Nuke’s approach to lighting and compositing integrates production-quality ray traced rendering into Nuke and Nukex. V-Ray’s industry standard ray traced renderer inside Nuke’s industry standard compositing package gives artists the best of both worlds.
- Quality: Top artists and studios use V-Ray every day to render world-class imagery and visual effects.
- Power: V-Ray adds production-proven lighting, shading and rendering capabilities to Nuke’s powerful compositing toolset.
- Speed: Save time by making look development decisions on the fly, and output final frames faster by rendering directly in post.
- Creative Control: V-Ray for Nuke gives you full control over lighting, shadows, reflections and more – without any back and forth with 3D.
- Smart Integration: V-Ray fits seamlessy into Nuke’s native, node-based workflow.
- An Industry Standard: V-Ray’s Academy Award winning ray traced renderer in Nuke’s industry standard compositing application gives artists the best of both worlds.
- Progressive rendering. Progressive rendering to help you fine-tune the look of your renders faster than ever. As you make adjustments to your scene, your rendering will update automatically, taking full advantage of your hardware — including GPU-acceleration.
- Powerful Ray Traced Rendering. V-Ray for Nuke brings powerful adaptive ray traced rendering to any compositing pipeline. It’s the most full-featured rendering solution for Nuke, NukeX and Nuke Studio.
- Node-Based Integration. With a full suite of advanced rendering tools and support for Nuke’s native features, V-Ray for Nuke is a natural evolution of the compositing workflow.
- New hair workflows. For the first time, render complete 3D creatures and characters directly in Nuke. Import hair geometry using V-Ray proxy objects, and assign V-Ray Hair material for optimized shading. For even more control, use the new V-Ray Hair Sampler node with the V-Ray Ramp texture to add randomization and color variation.
- Proxy Objects. Import and render memory-efficient proxy objects as Alembic or V-Ray mesh files.
- Instancing with particles. Instance V-Ray proxy objects using Nuke particles.
- V-Ray Volume Grid. Import and render volume simulations from applications like Houdini. Supports OpenVDB, Field3D and Phoenix FD files.
V-Ray Next Workstation for Nuke license includes 1 GUI and 1 Render Node license.
V-Ray 3 Rental for Nuke licenses can be annual or monthly.