V-Ray Next for 3ds Max Workstation License Phoenix FD Bundle gives you dual benefits. Phoenix FD for 3ds Max is packed with new and improved features. The Workstation license includes 1 GUI and 1 V-Ray render node.?
With GPU volume rendering, and full support for 3ds Max 2019, it?s never been easier to quickly create realistic fire, smoke, liquids, ocean waves, splashes, spray, and mist.
Phoenix FD seamlessly integrates into 3ds Max, and it?s optimized to render with V-Ray.
Now, you can make the most of both Phoenix FD and V-Ray Next for 3ds Max with our bundle promotion for new licenses and upgrades.
V-Ray Next Scene Intelligence delivers faster ray tracing, cleaner sampling and more accurate rendering. That means you work smarter not harder by automating steps that used to take up valuable time.
- Variable viscosity ? NEW IN 3.1: Melt and mix liquids with different viscosity in one simulation.
- Flip solver: Fast; realistic liquid simulations.
- Quick presets: New toolbar with presets for fire, smoke and liquid simulations.
- Fast volume rendering: Optimized volume rendering with accurate lighting and global illumination.
- Improved fire and smoke solver:?Create realistic smoke and fire with natural rolling motion and fine details without increasing resolution.
- New Forces: Influence simulations with forces like wind, spline follow, mesh attraction and more.
- Accurate viewpoint preview: Preview fire, smoke and liquid simulations quickly and accurately in the viewport.