V-Ray for Cinema 4D is a professional rendering system optimized for large productions and photo-realistic design projects.
- Quality: V-Ray comes with all the lighting, shading and rendering tools you need to create professional, photoreal imagery and animation.
- Power: Built to handle your biggest projects and your toughest scenes — render anything and everything with the power of V-Ray.
- Speed: Spend less time waiting and more time being creative. Deliver your best work and never miss a deadline.
- Creative Control: V-Ray puts you in the driver’s seat. Take control with V-Ray’s versatile features and choose the best approach for your scenes.
- Deep Cinema 4D Integration: V-Ray’s ultra-deep Cinema 4D integration keeps your workflow fluid, smooth and combines the best of both worlds.
- Industry Standard: Join independent artists and top studios across the globe using V-Ray daily to create world-class designs and visual effects.
- GPU+CPU Rendering: Optimized CPU rendering in V-Ray for Cinema 4D provides all-new speeds, plus enjoy blazing-fast GPU rendering for previews and final-frame renders. V-Ray’s feature-full production toolset delivers high-quality, physically accurate images and animation.
- Automatic Sampling: V-Ray’s automated sampling with variance-based adaptive ray-tracing offers dramatically improved workflow and eliminates the need for fine-tuning complex settings. Just choose the GI engine type, render time — and render! And enjoy the instant feedback via V-Ray’s progressive rendering.
- Physically Based Materials: V-Ray for Cinema 4D offers real-world and multi-layered BRDFs for the creation of physically accurate materials. V-Ray’s special BRFD materials give you access to all the tools you could need.
- MAXON Hair, Fur and Grass Support: V-Ray for Cinema 4D supports Maxon Hair via V-Ray’s memory-efficient hair procedurals, as well as V-RayFur. The V-Ray Hair BRDF also provides physically accurate hair shading for great-looking results.